Finally......

by - Mei 08, 2014

On Wednesday April 30th, 2014 was an unforgettable moment! That day could be my last day of being a Internastional Relations Student and accounted my thesis by title "Pengaruh Kerjasama Budaya Indonesia-Polandia Terhadap Perkembangan Bahasa Indonesia di Polandia".

In this post I want to share my happiness even though a little late because of my busyness.

Enjoy :)


Selfie after arrived in the majors HI with Desti and Farah

before the trial began graduate

After that I was waiting to be called by the examiners.

...and then I got the last three innings of the eleven participants. LOL
I'm so sorry because I don't have some photos when I was presented my thesis.


Yudisium

Yeaaah finally, Amelia Utami, S.IP.


After Yudisium

Thank you so much to all my friends who come to support and wait until the event ends!

...and special thanks to Defbry because you have been giving your time to help and support me. You truly adorable! :)

 

Jatibarang, 7 Mei 2014.

You May Also Like

0 komentar